Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hello Phantom Phans!

A massive hello to anyone dropping by on the back of Phantom FM's coverage of our campaign - make yourselves at home!

Thanks to Una for giving the whole thing a mention and to Simon Maher for giving it his seal of approval - I figure if anywhere's going to appreciate something like this it's going to be Dublin's alternative music radio station!

If you're on facebook be sure to hook up with our campaign group and also be sure to subscribe to our RSS feed here - and hopefully between Friday coming and next Thursday you'll be up for sparing a mere Euro or so for a quality Christmas tune.

For anyone who missed the mention, I've taken the liberty of recording and uploading it here (right click and save) - hope that's OK with the folks at Phantom.

3 comments:

Manuel said...

I've popped a link banner on my blog.....for what it's worth....best of luck.....if it works lets go for some Leonard Cohen next year.....

Adam said...

Noticed links coming in from your site - thanks for the support!

fatmammycat said...

I am here from Gimmie's delightful camp. I will link you in tomorrow's post and chip in, it means a lot to Gimmie for some reason, so it means something to me. I'll ask Twenty to do a link too, he owes me a favour. Bon Chance!